BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Posted in June and then finished updating WAY LATER :)

October 19th, 2012 one of my best friends Ashley came over and took some pictures of me here is one of my favorites (that night I went into the hospital to have Greyson because of contractions!!): 


Here are some missing updates :) : 








How far along: 20 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 109lbs. now

Maternity Clothes: tights and had to go buy some maternity shorts and jeans to wear with some maternity shirts too!

Stretch Marks: none

Sleep: I've been sleeping really good but starting to pee more again at night so more trips to the bathroom and in the middle of night and I have been getting hungry so I make trips to the kitchen as well.

Best moment of the week: Greyson moving a lot.

Miss anything? coffee and cokes

Movement: yes lots of movement

Food Cravings: CEREAL all the time! (I eat cocoa krispies and lucky charms mostly), Marketplace in Conway (haven't gone yet) and of course the usual Slim's which I had the other day :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: pizza hasn't really sounded good lately too greasy!, still not wanting fast food a lot because the thought of processed stuff makes me sick!

Have you started to show yet? yes

Gender: BOY!!! Greyson Allen Reed

Wedding ring on or off? On

Looking forward to: The next appointment to hear our little man's heartbeat just not looking forward to the "nasty drink" I have to drink and hopefully making a trip to Marketplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment