BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 21, 2012

16 week update


How far along: 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I weigh 107lbs. now

Maternity Clothes: belly bands and tights

Stretch Marks: none

Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good, sometimes I wake up with gas pains.

Best moment of the week: I am super excited that I have been feeling better and can eat more things without feeling queasy.

Miss anything? still missing coffee and I had to get off cokes because of bladder infections so I am missing cokes too!

Movement: none yet

Food cravings: of course Slim's still, SNO CONES!! starting to get hooked on cereal too!

Anything making you queasy or sick: on/off feelings of fast food sometimes I have to make myself cook so I have a homemade meal.

Have you started to show yet? I have a little bump now

Gender: don't know yet find out soon!!! :)
 
Wedding ring on or off? On
 
Looking forward to: finding out the GENDER of our sweet baby at our next appt.! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment