BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 19, 2012

Our first appointment!

I  have been really up and down since last time I posted with my sickness. I have been hugging the toilet more and feeling tired quite a bit. I have been eating a lot of different things because my stomach can't make up it's mind what it wants.

I usually have cereal or a bagel in the morning. Lunch varies I have been eating a lot of sandwiches. The other day I craved a sandwich from a actual bakery!! There was an awesome bakery in Fayetteville when we lived there and my goal was to find one close to us that was similar! There is one that is sooo similar in Little Rock and we definitely drove there for lunch that day. It was so worth it! Dinner is always up in the air sometimes I just can't eat much for dinner, but I've had oatmeal with toast, my favorite dinner meal would have to be chicken and dumplings. Roast is a definite second for what I can eat and feel good afterwards.

One thing I have missed is my several cups of coffee each day! I tried to drink some decaf coffee the other morning and it was not so good. I have been really good about the caffine intake which hasn't been easy. Now I just have to start really eating lots of fruits and veggies!! I only like a select few so hopefully I won't get burnt out.


At 7 weeks I had a weird feeling that I may have a bladder infection. Well I called the doctor and they told me to come and do a urine analysis and said I didn't need an appointment just to walk in and I would just see a nurse. WELL I ended up getting to see the doctor and she wanted to do an ultrasound just to check on the baby while I was there so I hesitated knowing Shane really wanted to be there for the first actual ultrasound, but I couldn't say no on checking on our baby!! So here is a surprise early ultrasound on Baby Reed at 7 weeks:

When she was doing the ultrasound I had a hard time seeing the baby on the screen, but she assured me that there was a heartbeat and it was normal. I was excited to actually know that there was a baby inside me! :)


Our 1st appointment at 8 weeks:
Shane went with me to the first appointment. I knew this appointment would be a little longer with all the things they would be checking. They of course checked my weight which was 104 and also they checked my blood pressure which was really high because I was nervous! I really don't know why I was so nervous, I just really wanted everything to be ok and I dread getting my blood drawn so it was a lot of factors! I had a papsmear, urine analysis, 4 big tubes of blood drawn!, and of course we got to see the baby with an ultrasound!! :


It is crazy how much Baby Reed changed from 7 weeks to 8 weeks!! We were thrilled to hear that Baby Reed had a fast and normal heartbeat and everything looked great! 
Continue to pray for the development of Baby Reed because Baby Reed is making tons of growth spurts and changes everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment