BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

We're Pregnant!!


First of many pregnancy test on February 11th!! We're going to be PARENTS!! Seriously one of the best moments in my life!!! :) 





This is how we told our family and friends:

We are expanding our family by two feet!!


I am now 6 weeks!
We are so thrilled about this journey in our lives. I have always dreamed about the day I become a Mom and how special that day is  going to be. I can't wait to be holding our precious baby!
Shane has been so awesome during the couple of weeks of me processing all the new changes my body is making. I haven't been extremely sick, just nauseous all day and night. I am blessed so far to not be hugging the toilet. I am constantly tired, but also will be officially done with Internship on Friday so that is a blessing. I passed my last big test for graduation and now just ready to walk across the stage and get my diploma in May! (FINALLY!!)
A big plus to being done with school is I will be able to focus on resting and Baby Reed after spring break! Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment